Three steps to obtain a license
1) Submit form below => 2) Both parties signs the license agreement => 3) You will receive the source material and an invoice
- Fill in the form below and submit your request to obtain a license.
- Within 1-2 days you will receive a draft license agreement from email@example.com.
- If the draft license agreement is acceptable, next step is for both parties to sign the agreement. Sign the final license agreement in your companies preferred way. If an e-sign system is used (e.g. Docusign or Adobe sign) send a request from the e-sign system to firstname.lastname@example.org for signing.
- If your legal department requires changes in the license agreement reply back with a modified license agreement (use track changes).
- When the License Agreement is signed, the source material (the Borg scales and instructions) are sent to you as pdf files via email. An invoice is also sent to you from our economy system (email@example.com) referencing the purchase order (if required) and the license agreement.